The Ohio DD Council Announces Notice of Funds Available for Multiple Projects
Wednesday, April 7, 2021: The Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council issued a Notice of Funds Available (NOFA) today for multiple projects for the Council's 2022-2026 Five-Year State Plan.
Each project is identified below by Project Number and Title:
- 17AC01FA22 – Public Awareness Using Digital Media for People with Developmental Disabilities
- 17OU01FA22 – Empowering Reachout E-Diversity Newsletter
- 17PP01CR22 – DD Awareness & Advocacy Day Grant
- 17PP03SC22 – General Assembly Briefing Sessions
- 22CH01FA22 – Come Together
- 22CH02FA22 – Empowering Families
- 22CH03FA22 – Inclusive Recreation
- 22CL01SC22 – DSP White Paper in Action
- 22CL02SC22 – Replicate and Expand Transportation Project
- 22EM01FA22 – Dollars and Sense
- 22EM02FA22 – Employment Resources
- 22LD01FA22 – Emerging Advocates
- 22LD02FA22 – Empowering People with Disabilities
- 22OU01FA22 – Detecting Specific Disorders for the Amish and Non-Amish Community Project
- 22OU02SC22 – Human Trafficking and Vulnerable Populations
- 22OU03SC22 – Ohio LGBTQ Community and People with Disabilities
All applications for these projects are due at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday, July 2, 2021. Each awarded project is scheduled to begin on October 1, 2021 and run until September 30, 2026, unless otherwise noted.
Read the full text of the NOFA to learn about the intent and scope of each project and how to apply.
Applicants Encouraged to Register for Bidders Conference
Attend DD Council's Bidders Conference to talk with Council staff about the intent, purpose and expectations of the grant you are applying for. Staff will also discuss the application process.
When: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 or Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Time: Sessions covering different topics will be held from 10:00AM to 5:10PM. You can sign up for the entire day, or for just the sessions you want to attend.
Click here for more information and to register for the Bidders Conference
About DD Council's NOFA Process
One of the primary purposes of the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council is to offer grant opportunities for interested organizations and individuals to apply.
For competitive selection grants, this process begins with the issuance of a Notice of Funds Available (NOFA). A NOFA is much like a Request for Proposals (RFP).
When a NOFA is issued by the Ohio DD Council, we announce it on our website, the DD Suite grant application website, the Council's Facebook and Twitter pages, and by email. To be notified of new NOFAs, please subscribe to receive email notifications.
The Ohio DD Council also has a "Discretionary Fund" available for people and organizations who send Council specific funding requests. Requests for this type of funding are accepted throughout the year. Go to the DD Suite grant application website to learn more on how to apply for a Discretionary Fund Request.